Glen Burnie, MD – The library has received funding for key projects in the County’s 2020 budget.
Some of the funding includes:
- $750,000 increase in funding for materials
- $1.5 million additional funds for the new Rivera Beach Library
- $40,000 to extend the lease on the temporary Annapolis Library at Monarch Academy through 2019.
- $35.4 million for a new Glen Burnie Library starting in FY 2024
- $350,000 in repairs and renovation dollars for library improvements
Also, fines on children’s materials has been eliminated.