Hire Counsel is currently seeking an attorney or law school graduate, preferably with ACTIVE or RECENTsecurity clearance, for a privilege review assignment with the Federal Government. The project is expected to last approximately 8 months.
Please make sure to read and follow the instructions carefully to ensure your resume is considered for this opportunity.
1. Start date – ASAP (after background check)
2. Schedule – 40 hours per week
3. Duration – 8 months
4. Pay Rate – $36.77, H+W included
5. Location – Washington, DC
1. Bar Requirement: None, but helpful
2. JD Required
3. RECENT or ACTIVE security clearance REQUIRED and clearly listed on resume. (sorry, no exceptions)
4. US Citizenship
5. Reside in the US for at least 3 of the past 5 years
6. Experience with 2nd level Privilege review using Relativity REQUIRED (clearly listed on resume)
7. Available to work on-site at Washington, DC
8. Writing Sample **REQUIRED**
If you are interested in applying for this project please see the instructions below, answer all questions and attach your current RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLE, in WORD FORMAT. All experience relevant to this job should be listed on your resume.